|Take a drive through Route 66 Memory Lane In Lexington. Remember
Burma Shave? Click on the photos to see larger images.
|See photos of Koch's Depot which has
a large selection of antiques.
|Weekly Friday Auctions in
322 W Main St
Behind Koch's Depot
Auctions start at 6:00 P M
Contact Mayor John
Mohr 309-365-3331 for
more information on
Pick up your Lexington trading card at the City Booth at the flea market - 302 South
Saturday, May 4, 2013:
- Lexington Tractor Show 9 am on Rt 66 walkway www.lexingtontractorshow.com
- FREE: The Zoo Lady face painting, Saturday 10 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- FREE: Entertainment tent featuring Elvis
- Children's games, Flea Market, food, and family fun
Sunday, May 5, 2013
- FREE, Unique Balloon Twist -11 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- Children's Games, Flea Market, food, family fun.
- Music by the band "Forgiven."